Train Sim World 2020: Collector's Edition - Standard
Train Sim World is an immersive first-person simulator perfect for everyone, with complete in-cab interactivity, accurate detail on locos, real-world routes and hours of gameplay. Take to the rails with the brand-new Train Sim World 2020 and find everything you need to master new skills.
Includes a collection of real-world routes fight your way up Germany’s Spessartrampe incline, navigate the underground station at New York Penn or gape at the wonder of Manchester’s Victoria Station – and on every route you’ll find true-to-life regional signalling systems and a brand-new set of challenges. Start your journey today!
Collector’s Edition – Features two additional routes! Experience California Dreamin’ railroading-style with Train Sim World: Peninsula Corridor and explore the picturesque vistas of one of Germany’s oldest railways with Train Sim World: Ruhr-Sieg Nord.
- Peninsula Corridor – Experience California Dreamin’ railroading-style with the contemporary and dynamic Peninsula Corridor. Stretching south from San Francisco to trendy San Jose, this is home to one of America’s most modern and captivating commuter railroads – Caltrain.
- Ruhr-Sieg Nord – Deep valleys, tight curves and picturesque vistas are yours to experience in Train Sim World: Ruhr-Sieg Nord, bringing one of Germany’s oldest railways to life. Take control of trains like the DB BR 185.2 across the historic rails of the Ruhr Valley and keep to the precise timetable.
- Northern Trans-Pennine - Towering moors, challenging grades and tight curves are yours to conquer in this route that brings a bygone era of British Rail roaring back to life. Master iconic British motive power, like the BR Class 45, on an aging rail network with no modern safety systems to assist you.
- Long Island Rail Road – Experience America’s busiest commuter railroad and all the bustle and challenges of railroading in New York City. The famed “LIRR” operates 24/7 and carries more than 350,000 commuters each weekday. Step aboard the M7 and discover commuter railroading at its best.
- Main-Spessart Bahn – A wondrous mix of steep gradients, scenic hillsides and swooping turns come to life in this route, a timeless freight-heavy and passenger-laden corridor through the heart of the German countryside. Manage powerful locos like the DB BR 146.2 on challenging grades.
- Great Western Express – Work as a driver on one of Britain’s busiest railways. With a timetable to keep and thousands of passengers to transport on-time, your skill, focus and endurance will be tested to the limit. Take control of the iconic Great Western Railways HST and negotiate intense traffic.