Parrot PF726003AA Bebop 2 Drone With FPV
The BeBop Drone 2 with 14 Megapixel Flight Camera from Parrot is a Wi-Fi-based, mobile device-operated RC quadcopter capable of capturing 1080p aerial video and taking 4096 x 3072 resolution still photos. Avoiding the added weight and power consumption of a motorized gimbal, the camera features an electronic image stabilization system that relies on a 3-axis motion sensor and a 180° fisheye lens from which it crops a Full HD image. Updates from the original BeBop include a lower camera angle for direct shots at the ground and a larger battery for up to 25 minutes flying time. Rather than requiring a special transmitter, the BeBop Drone 2 is controlled from an Android or iOS mobile device running the FreeFlight 3 App. In addition to letting you control the quadcopter, the app provides a real-time preview from the flight camera, and you can even record a low resolution feed directly on your device. For high-res recording you can use the 8GB of built-in memory.
14 Megapixel “Fisheye” Camera with 3-Axis Stabilization
The built-in camera can record up to 1080p video as well as capture photos at 4096 x 3072 resolution. Notably, the camera uses a 3-axis electronic image stabilization system to avoid the added weight and power consumption of a mechanical gimbal. The system works by cropping a windowed portion of the total image yielded by the camera’s 180° fisheye lens, thus counteracting the effects of wind turbulence for stabilized, horizontally level video. Plus, you can use the piloting app to electronically adjust the camera angle, even pointing it down 90° with no loss off quality for shots of the ground
FreeFlight 3 App-Based Wi-Fi Control
Using standard Wi-Fi, the BeBop Drone 2 is controlled by an iOS or Android smartphone or other mobile device and features a range of up to 984′ line-of-sight. You simply need to create an “ad-hoc” connection between the controlling device and the aircraft. No router or other hardware is required, though a separately available range extender (part of the Skycontroller system) allows the BeBop Drone to be operated from up to 1.2 miles away. Antennas are included for 2.4 and 5 GHz, so you can choose the frequency that works best depending on other sources of interference
Live FPV Monitoring from Mobile Device
The FreeFlight 3 app enables live monitoring of the camera image along with flight telemetry overlay. Using the app’s touch interface, you can even digitally pan the image across the camera’s 180° field of view
Dual-Core Flight Computer
At the heart of the flight controller is a Linux-based dual-core CPU with quad-core graphics. It features 8GB of flash memory for video and photo storage
Compatible with Skycontroller System
The separately available Skycontroller extends the BeBop Drone’s Wi-Fi range up to 1.2 miles and features a hardware-based control pad as well as a holder for a tablet. To maximize the first-person flying experience, the Skycontroller allows you can connect third-party FPV glasses, including the Zeiss Cinemizer, Epson Moverio, and Sony Personal Viewer
Up to 25 Minutes Flying Time
A larger battery from the original BeBop enables flight times of up to 25 minutes, depending on conditions. This new LiPo battery features a capacity of 2700mAh
6″ Flexible Propellers
Larger propellers from the original BeBop help yield its improved flight performance of 52.5 ft/s horizontal and 19.7 ft/s vertical top speeds. The propellers are flexible and will lock in the event of contact for enhanced safety
7-Sensor Stabilization System
A total of seven sensors are used to keep the BeBop Drone 2 flying steady. These included a vertical optical flow camera, ultrasound, barometer, accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, and GPS. Together they help the drone keep track of where it is in space, allowing it to compensate for overzealous pilot inputs and counteract wind conditions
GPS Navigation System
Helps aid the flight stabilization system by providing precise positional data. In addition, automatic return home and landing are possible
OverviewFly farther, faster, and feel like you're right there in the cockpit with the Parrot Bebop 2 quadcopter drone featuring FPV. It offers would-be drone pilots up to 25 minutes of flying time, top speeds of up to 65km/h, and a flying range of up to 2km with the included Skycontroller 2. Cockpitglasses let you experience an immersive first-person view.
Flight. The fevered dream of man and flightless bird. But with the Parrot Bebop 2 drone and its built-in 14MP camera you can take to the skies and get a bird's eye view of the earth below. Capture high-resolution stills or Full HD video of panoramic views you could only previously see from an unscalable peak or unassailable bluff.
With the Parrot Cockpitglasses, you can experience your flight with an immersive first-person view that virtually puts you in the pilot's seat. You'll get an on-screen display with flight telemetry and radar, with a spectacular live aerial view that will change your perspective on UAV flight.
Use the included Parrot Skycontroller 2 for an enhanced flying experience. You get precise control with the joysticks when the controller is synced to your mobile device. Or control the Bebop without a mobile device and get extended flight range, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
Why you want this:
- On-board computing power: The Parrot Bebop features an advanced navigation computer with a Parrot dual-core CPU and quad-core GPU. Plus, with the free software development kit you can create programmable flight plans, build flight apps, retrieve photos, videos, and live streams, and more.
- Easy assembly and disassembly: When you first open the box, the Bebop 2 requires about 2 minutes of quick, easy assembly. The Bebop's components are all removable, so you can easily disassemble it for transport and quickly put it back together when you're ready to fly again.
- Up to 25 minutes flight time: It includes 1 battery that gives you a total flying time of up to 25 minutes, with a range up to 1.2 miles (2km) without obstacles or interference.
- FreeFlight 3 app: Includes a free, easy-to-use piloting app that lets you focus on flying. Piloting mode has a virtual joystick for responsive control, a built-in accelerometer lets you know how fast it's going, and you'll get other fun features like a one-touch flip. The FreeFlight 3 piloting app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- FPV flying: The Parrot Cockpitglasses house your compatible smartphone to give you an up-close, first-person view of footage from the drone's camera.
- Enhanced control: The Skycontroller can be used with or without a mobile device. Simply attach your controlling smartphone or tablet to the fixed shelf on the Parrot Skycontroller and control the drone using the 2 ultra-precise joysticks. Or take advantage of the controller without a mobile device and get extended range while flying, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
- Built-in camera: The Parrot Bebop Drone has an integrated 14MP camera that captures stills and records video at Full HD 1080p at 30fps. The camera provides a 90-degree field of view when piloting and capturing images. The lens is splash- and dust-proof, and features full-digital image stabilization for stable, clear videos while airborne.
- Built-in Wi-Fi antennas: Features Wi-Fi MIMO antennas that can handle both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies with a signal range up to 300m (app control) or 2000m (via Skycontroller).
- Stable flight: The Bebop drone analyzes information from 7 data sensors to deliver flight stability with incredible manoeuvrability. It uses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, an ultrasound sensor, and a pressure sensor and vertical camera to track the speed.
DOWNLOAD, YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF
FreeFlight Pro is the free mobile app dedicated to your Parrot drone. It takes just one touch to fly, film and easily share your aerial photos and videos. With Smart Flights, you can get assistance while taking photos enabling you to get the perfect shot. FreeFlight Pro lets you experience an immersive flight and is designed to function with your Parrot Skycontroller 2 and the Parrot Cockpitglasses 2. Also be sure to try Flight Plan and Follow Me, two paid features which let you use 100% of your drone’s potential. Finally, log in to My.Parrot from your app to have a look at your flight data!
PARROT BEBOP 2
- Camera: 14 mega-pixels with fish-eye lens
- Video: 3-axis Full HD 1080p
- Stabilisation: Digital stabilisation (Parrot system)
- Battery life: 25 minutes flying time (with 2700 mAh battery)
- GPS: Yes
- Processor: Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- Storage: 8 GB flash storage system
CONNECTIVITY & PERFORMANCE :
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Network: MIMO Dual band
- Wi-Fi Aerials: 2.4 and 5 GHz dual dipole aerials
- Output power: Up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300 m
- Max horizontal speed: 16 m/s
- Max upward speed: 6 m/s
- Sensor: CMOS 14 Mpx
- Optical: Sunny 180° fish-eye lens: 1/2.3" aperture
- Video stabiliser: 3-axis digital system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072 pixels
- Video encoding: H264
- Photo format: JPEG, RAW, DNG
- Internal memory: 8 GB Flash
PARROT SKYCONTROLLER 2
- 500 g
- 200 x 180 x 110 mm
GENERAL FEATURES :
- 2 joysticks
- 8 shortcut buttons
- Li-Po battery: 2700 mAh
- Battery life: 240 minutes
- USB plug
- WiFi MIMO antennas
- 390 g
GENERAL FEATURES :
- Compatible with a range of smartphone brands thanks tSquareDubaio the adjustable smartphone dock. Compatible with smartphones with screen sizes from 4.7" to 5.7" and thickness between 6 mm and 9.5 mm.