Kuvings C7000 Whole Slow Juicer
The new and improved juicer by Kuvings yields more juice that is both, smooth and nutritious. Sleek and compact in design, it is easy to assemble, use and clean.
Wide Feeding Tube for Easy and Fresh Juicing
3-inch wide feed tube takes whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting, saving time and reducing nutrient loss. Ideal for soft and pulpy fruit, hard and fibrous vegetables, and all leafy greens.
Superior Masticating Technology
With patented low speed masticating technology, this cold press juicer squeezes and presses produce, retaining enzymes and nutrients instead of grinding and chewing like traditional juicers. Get refined juice with less fibre and more yield.
Heavy-duty yet low-speed gear reduction motor operates quietly and keeps vibration level at the minimum. Suitable for commercial establishments making 100 or lesser juices per day.
Chrome-plated, drip-free Smart Cap makes it easy to create custom juice blends and to rinse between recipes.
What Differentiates the Kuvings C7000
- A new drum set prevents leakage during juicing and facilitates easy assembly and cleaning.
- The redesigned bottom filter enhances stability, provides an additional point for locking and prevents leaks.
- With its Y-shaped design, the new silicone wiping blade helps in comprehensive blending of thicker drinks.
Kuvings is one of the leading manufacturers of small specialized kitchen appliances for nutrition-minded consumers. Customers choose Kuvings for excellent quality, innovative design and easy handling features.
Dimensions: Length - 44 (cm), width - 27 (cm), height - 35 (cm)
Power: Voltage - 220 to 240V, frequency - 50/60Hz, wattage - 240W, RPM - 54
Warranty: Motor - 5 years, parts - 1 year
- Upgraded juice bowl, auger and strainer
- Quiet motor
- BPA free containers
- Cleaning tool included
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Korea
- Before first use, wash the parts in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Ensure that the compression silicone and silicone ring are properly assembled.
- Feed the ingredients into the feeding tube, one piece at a time.
- Always use the pusher to push the food. Do not push the food with your finger or any utensils.
- Use the smart cap to make mixed juice, block juice from dripping, or rinse between different juices.
- If the juicer stops during operation, switch the button to Off position then press and hold the Reverse button until the ingredients become dislodged. Repeat Reverse - Off - Forward as needed.
- Do not operate the juicer without putting the ingredients or fluid.
- Do not operate the juicer continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not put dried whole grains, fruits with hard seeds or ice.
- Do not use ingredients with excessive amount of vegetable oil or animal fat.
- Hand washing is recommended for the removable parts.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the housing. Do not use abrasive cleaning products.
- Never immerse motor base in water.
Motor: 5 years.
Parts: 1 year.
This warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, or theft.