GEFU Sprouting Jar
- for sprouting seeds, such as alfalfa, mung beans, radishes, chickpeas, wheat, lentils etc.
- glass dome provides the best lighting conditions
- ventilation integrated into the base
- fresh sprouts for salads etc. after just one week
- H 18.4 cm / 7.2 in, dia. 12.8 cm / 5 in
- glass / silicone / ABS plastic / high-quality stainless steel
Fresh sprouts are rich in minerals and highly fibrous and are therefore healthy ingredients for salads and also for wok dishes. The sprouting jar can be used for cultivating fresh sprouts at any time from the seeds of alfalfa, radishes or mung beans, for example. Swing the seeds briefly in water in the glass dome, allow them to drip into the strainer, which is integrated in the stand, put the glass dome onto the stand and place the sprouting jar in a warm place. Repeat this procedure again and again – and the crispy ingredients will be ready to harvest after one week!