- Attractant lures them in, they can't escape and they drown
- Baited system effectiveness is not diminished with time. Bait will attract a broad range of species, including house and blowflies
- Traps are re-usable. Once filled with flies, dump contents, re-bait, add water and do it again! Replacements baits are available
- Bait is completely non-toxic and made of dehydrated food-grade products; Empty bait into trap then add water
- White color and diamond-shaped lid designed to attract more flies
From the manufacturer
Victor Fly Magnet Reusable Fly Trap
Keep Flies Out of Your Yard
Flies are an ever-present nuisance around many homes in the summer months. With the Victor Fly Magnet Reusable Fly Trap, you can attract and trap a wide variety of flies that pester you outdoors. The attractant lures the flies into the trap, but doesn’t let them escape. Best of all, the bait is non-poisonous so it’s safe for use around children and pets, as well as the environment.
Attractive to Flies
Everything about the Victor Fly Magnet is specially built to lure more flies. First and foremost is the bait, which effectively plays on flies’ preferences to draw them into the trap. In addition, the trap’s white color and diamond-shaped lid is very attractive to flies.
Long Lasting and Reusable
Victor Fly Magnet bait is designed to last for an extended period of time to provide optimum fly control. When it does become full and ready to empty, you can purchase new bait separately and continue to reuse the trap.
- Attracts a variety of common flies
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Easy to use - just mix bait and water
How to Use the Fly Magnet Trap
These traps are intended for outdoor use so you can draw flies away from your home before they can get inside. It is recommended to place multiple traps around the perimeter of your home, approximately 10 to 30 feet apart. Note: the bait requires an activation period of 24 hours before it becomes fully effective.
1. Open the trap and pour in the bait bag.
2. Add water to the fill line. Swirl to mix the contents.
3. Hang approximately 18 inches from the ground in a warm sunny area.
4. Regularly add water to keep bait moist and so flies stay submerged.
5. When the trap is full, dispose of the contents. Rinse and refill with bait.
What Attracts Flies?
Houseflies and blowflies are the most common types of flies found around homes. Houseflies are attracted more toward animal manure and decayed food, while the blowfly is attracted more to decayed meat or fish.
Victor M382 Fly Magnet Trap, 1 Gallon with Bait