Cuisinart Burr Coffee Grinder
Grind coffee beans and enjoy fresh, gourmet style coffee at home with Cuisinart’s Burr Coffee Grinder. With 18 settings to choose from, it grinds granules ranging from ultra-fine for espresso to extra coarse for French press. Its conical burrs grind beans with precise uniformity to preserve delicate oils, maximizing flavour and aroma.
Fully automated, this grinder is easy to use - simply choose your grind setting, number of cups and push the start button. The LCD panel with its countdown timer indicates how soon you’ll have your perfectly ground coffee!
- With its ‘cup selector’ feature, this appliance grinds the precise amount required for 1 to 14 cups of coffee. Alternatively, you can also manually determine how much coffee you want the machine to grind
- Whether you’re using a French press, auto drip or espresso machine, this coffee grinder always lets you start with the best, most precise ingredients
- Setting 1 - 6 is for espresso, 7 - 12 for auto grind and 13 - 18 for French press
- In addition to the countdown timer, the LCD panel displays granule fineness as well as number of cups
- With its brushed stainless steel design, the coffee grinder stands elegantly on the countertop
Cuisinart is recognized world over for its kitchen appliances. The company carries a wide range of products preferred by culinary connoisseurs and favoured by consumers. Cuisinart has a long history of receiving prestigious awards for its products. Some of them include the Gold MarCom Award, Silver LACP Spotlight Award, a Gold Hermes Award and more.
Bean hopper capacity: 250 grams
Dimensions: 21 (cm) x 31 (cm) x 19 (cm)
Power: 160 watts
- Heavy duty motor
- Conical stainless steel grinding stones
- Grinds beans without heating them
- Bean hopper can also be used to store beans
- Removable grind chamber
- Convenient cord storage
- BPA free
- 3 year warranty
Use & Care
- All the removable parts of the burr coffee grinder are top rack dishwasher safe
- Do not use abrasive sponges
- Use a cleaning brush to clean grind release area
- Never immerse the grinder base unit in water or other liquids
- Always disconnect the appliance before and after use and before removing the ground coffee
- Never leave the appliance unattended when plugged in
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the worktop and avoid any contact with hot surfaces
- Do not place this appliance on or near a source of heat
- Avoid contacting the moving parts while the Coffee Grinder is in operation
- Before using, check the hopper for presence of foreign objects
- Use this appliance to grind roasted coffee beans only. Grinding other substances, such as nuts, spices or unroasted beans, may dull the blade and cause poor grinding or injury
- Be particularly vigilant if the appliance is used near children
- Do not use the appliance if it has fallen or if it shows apparent traces of damage
- Do not use the appliance outdoors
Warranty: 3 years.
This warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, or theft.